Emerging Communities of Africa and AfriConEU, under the umbrella of the AfriConEU Networking Academy, will host a webinar on the 26th of May, 11.00 – 14.00 (CET) about “The Market Uptake Process.” This workshop aims to deepen and share competencies, expertise and knowledge on technology transfer, emphasizing the market uptake process. It covers details of drawing up agreements or contracts with identified partners in the technological transfer process. It also explores the monitoring mechanisms essential to check the technology transfer process.
By the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Develop a partnership engagement strategy.
- Understand the fundamentals of negotiation, and contracting.
- Develop and implement technology transfer monitoring actions.
Who should attend?
- Leaders of DIHs (tech hubs, universities, incubators, accelerators)
- Entrepreneurs and entrepreneur support network leaders
- Digital skills provider
- CET 11.00 – 14.00
- EAT 12.00 – 15.00
- WAT 10.00 – 13.00
- BST 10.00 – 13.00
- EEST 11.00 – 14.00