Outbox and AfriConEU, under the umbrella of the AfriConEU Networking Academy, will host an online webinar on the 19th January, 07.00 – 15.00 CET about “Bootstrapping, Revenue Models and Managerial Accounting”.
Understanding the fundamentals of revenue models and financial control, along with an overview of the bootstrapping method of funding a project or business/start-up.First an overview discussion of finances and bootstrapping. Second, major business models and revenue streams available to a start-up. Third, cost centers within operations, including a discussion of fixed and variable costs, and categorization into value-added, non-value added and waste expenses. Finally, bringing the principles together into a discussion of managerial accounting overall.
Topics to be discussed:
- An overview of financial controls and management
- Fundamental concepts for the course
- Bootstrapping as a funding mechanism
- Overview of major business models
- Overview of major revenue streams
- Applying business models and revenue streams to start-ups
- Operational cost centers
- Fixed and variable costs
- Value-added, non-value added and waste costs
- Managerial accounting process and examples
Who should attend?
- Leaders of DIHs (tech hubs, universities, incubators, accelerators)
- Entrepreneurs and entrepreneur support network leaders
- Digital skills provider
- CET 07.00 – 15.00
- EAT 09.00 – 17.00
- WAT 06.00 – 14.00
- BST 06.00 – 14.00
- EEST 10.00 – 18.00